Thursday, 8 August 2013

Bright challenging feathers

Hello!
I decided to take part in my first ever challenge today-over at CASE Study the challenge #152 is this gorgeous card by Jennifer  McGuire:



I am utterly besotted with the awesome Clearly Besotted's Fancy Feathers set-I try to use it in just about everything I am working on at the moment,and I mean EVERYTHING-It is a slight infatuation to say the least! So,naturally I reached for this set to CASE this card. Here is mine:


I am still hugely uncomfortable with leaving white white(can you tell? ;-) ) The urge to ink it,rip it,smudge it and otherwise de-whiten it is huge,but I have stepped away from the inks! Whew,what self control-wish it applied to my chocolate eating ;-)

SUPPLIES USED:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted 'Fancy Feathers', Clearly Besotted 'April Showers'
Dies: Clearly Besotted 'Fancy Feathers'
Inks: Tim Holtz Diestress Inks,Stampin' Up Classic


7 comments:

  1. This is stunning, love all those colourful feathers and the white space is perfect (you know how much I love my white space lol). I'm thrilled you like this set :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Steph :-) can't wait until the next release! (Still haven't had chance to play with this month lot yet) So glad you like it :-) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love that you pushed yourself to leave white space! Your rainbow of color is fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maureen, I have loved doing this study :-)
      Lou

      Delete
  3. This is great!

    I am so smitten with feathers right now too. Did you see the new Wplus9 going live tomorrow? (you should take a peak) I will most likely stay up tonight for that new release!!!

    Happy Crafting Louise!
    -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. Love how you have created your rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :-)
    Oh my gosh,those feathers! (I'm loving the whole release....sigh...must have all of them! Lol)
    Lou x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment-we all love comments ;-)