Friday, 31 January 2014

It's all about Avery

Hello!

Back with a quick (well,it was a trifle fiddly) CAS card for my post at Make The Day Special Stamp Store :-) 
When I saw these Avery Elle dies,so many ideas popped into my head-this was my first one. I wanted to make a tiny bunch of roses wrapped in 'newspaper' (a piece of book page) and tied with twine. I used tweezers to grip and roll these micro blooms and get them into the cute shape I wanted,gluing them into place as I went and finally tying a piece of twine around the cone. And yes,I couldn't resist inking them a bit ;-)

A close up...


There are SO many different uses for this die-it is awesome!
The stripes are from Avery Elle Knotty and the sentiment is from Avery Elle Happy Day. It's a veritable Avery Elle-a-thon! 
I'm entering it into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,which this week is Anything Goes with Twine or String :-) and CASE Study Challenge #176

Lou x

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness!! I've not seen flowers like those and I love them! So tiny and adorable! I simply love that you wrapped them in "paper" and tied them up. Love the stripes, too. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise, this is darling! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment-we all love comments ;-)