Wednesday 1 May 2013

Fabulous flutterings

Hello!
Wow,sunshine already-what a joy! 
Whenever the sun is out,it always makes things much more fun to do,so I cleared my crafting desk with much more enthusiasm than normal and sat down and made a good friend of mine a 40th birthday card using the gorgeous W Plus 9 (no,really? W Plus 9 again Lou?!)Layered Butterfly die,Fresh Preserves die and Avery Elle's Count on it stamp set for the sentiment. 
Using rainbow cardstock,I used the smaller of the Layered Butterfly layers to make the butterflies in the jar,and built them up bigger and bigger then used all the left over wings to make Le Grande Butterfly! I cut the Fresh Preserves jar from a scrap piece of packaging and inked the edges to make them stand out a bit. I distressed a piece of journaling paper as my base,and rummaged around in my chip board scraps box for some extra accents to add to the edge of the page.
Hope you like it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-we all love comments ;-)