Tuesday 5 August 2014

Autumn thoughts already

Hello!

Yup,Autumn thoughts already-My most favourite season <3 I usually start thinking Autumn thoughts after December,to be honest and filling my Pinterest boards with rich reds,golds and all things Fall.

So todays card is made using the ever fabulous Paper Smooches. Pretty much just all dies lol! I used Pocket,Thanks and Leaves 1 for this. 
I cut the leaves from vellum then stained them with alcohol inks. The swirls are stamped from the Flap Happy set and the stitching along the pocket is from Needle Little Love (LOVE that set) All are available from Make The Day Special Stamp Store. I got my inspiration for this card from the MtDS current challenge here 


with this lush colour palette


Yup,think I've managed to get every single one of those colours in there! 

LOVE those leaves! <3

I am entering this into the Paper Smooches Anything Goes challenge 

 


Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-we all love comments ;-)