Tuesday 2 July 2013

A Shabby little Star

Hello!
Back today with a tag that is for a friend's Birthday. She is quite alternative,so something fitting had to be done! I started out thinking I would do some hot air balloons covered in itty bitty skulls (see-alternative!) but after stamping one,it just didnt seem to fit right on this gorgeous new die I have from here. So I tried something different and came up with this:


Not a skull in sight ;-) but the little bluebirds emulate a few of her tattoos,and the sentiment,although not a traditional one for a birthday card,is because she is not enjoying her work at the moment and considering her options. 
I have two poorly girls at the moment,and we are swimming in tissues (nice) but I'm hoping to get a little flower making done this evening as I found a rather awesome vintage dolls dress in a yard sale today,too tatty for dolls,but perfect for cutting up and re-purposing :-)
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-we all love comments ;-)